One Clever Ape

Friday, July 07, 2006

Everyone loves a good rammy

A fight broke out on my train today, MY train!

I have no idea what it started over, but it ended with me pulling one guy away while the conductor threw the other one off. Usually I don't get involved with things like this, but it was just us 4 in the carriage at the time, and I couldn't let the "hector" try to sort it out by himself.

I was secretly wishing for a reward; not having to pay for a ticket maybe, baby?

He walked off to report the incident to the driver, about 10 mins later the train is full and he is walking back down in my direction, inspecting tickets and grinning at me.

He approaches, "Thanks for the help earlier by the way".
"Yeah no problem ma--"
"Got your ticket there?"

I was very nearly Ready 2 Rumble, but I left my afro at home.

What a beezer rash.

2 Comments:

  • I'd have loved to have seen the face on the ticket inspector when you started on him!

    I'm sure he'll remember to carry bananas on him next time for just such an emergency.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 am  

  • The next time I see him I might very well knife his gullet, banana or no!

    By Blogger Starke, at 10:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home