One Clever Ape

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well! This is a little belated, but my recent night out at the Duntiglennan was fucking brilliant.

The day started by watching a charity football match at the Antonine Sports Centre, then my friend and I headed to the Dunti for some top grub and some early drinking at about 2pm or so, I think.

Pretty soon the Dunti was filling up, we headed home for some R R before heading back out an hour or so later.

The drinks starting flowing copiously. Among my tasks completed were :-

Combining one of each aftershock, drinking the poison and washing it down with a Corona.

Make-up being applied to my ugly face, turning me into a pretty girl

Obtaining two Triforces from top notch fellas.

It was the first really good night I've ever had in just a pub, hopefully not the last

4 Comments:

  • I thought your blog was called one clever rape.
    But I'll expect to see some accounts sooner or later.

    By Blogger Tingle, at 4:04 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Starke, at 9:57 am  

  • I wish!

    By Blogger Starke, at 1:01 pm  

  • Your link to the Dunti actually links to the glenhead tavern (150 yds down the road) A cardial sin in my eyes, but Jesus still loves you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home