One Clever Ape

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

P.D.A.

Public Displays of Affection, to be precise.

I witnessed one of these on the train today.

I used to be of the belief that teenagers and young twenty-somethings could get away with it, and anything older was just plain wrong, but I've changed my mind now.

I think that everyone should feel free to publicly show affection, with a little moderation obviously, and that it can help relationships to blossom.

They say that a third of marriages fail, but, to be honest, they all lose their fire and passion. It's hard to keep it blazing when you've both been working all day then have to go shopping or look after the kids. I mean, when do you find time for that affection? Why not show each other that you're still in love when you're out and about.

So, couples, grope and kiss your way to a happy marriage.

(With your partner, obviously. Sometimes you people sicken me)
















Parrots have the right idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home