One Clever Ape

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The World's all gone to shit

So, right, okay.

Here's the thing, okay, right, so...I've been flirting with this girl for a while now, I have her number, she wants me to take her out and she begs me to call her, I'm an ugly bastard, so this doesn't happen very often for me, so I'm Feeling Good and that, skippety doo-dah and blah blah, hooray for me.

She e-mails me today, loling, sweet, unrestrictive, honest, open, and, in a matter-of-fact way, informs me that she got a good fucking over the weekend and is no longer a virgin and it wasn't even someone she knew, just some fucking idiot in a club she happened to be in at the time.

I have no idea what to make of this.

Seriously, what the fuck?

The Whole World has went to Shit, I'm going to fucking tear it apart someday, just wait and see, watch your TV screens, listen to your radios, a few more years and it'll all come down around your fucking ears.

Earth can go fuck itself, and so can you.

PS - Gears of War soon, small console-ation lolz!

3 Comments:

  • She said it was a good fucking? I obviously wasn't as drunk as I thought I was then. Chin-up mate

    By Blogger Stu, at 4:28 pm  

  • That sounds so fucking stupid its barely even English. It has been a shit week for me, but it really doesn't compare. Enjoy Gears Of War..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 pm  

  • Thanks, fellas, I think!

    Will be updating with a few more drawings and another story or two soon, keep reading!

    By Blogger Starke, at 9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home